Sunday 12 September 2010

Arcades! Arcades everywhere!

When I'm not at home playing Panzer Dragoon Saga or crapping myself over tests and all the other stuff going on, I'm spending a good portion of my time in the arcades near the uni.

These places, are immense. I don't know about the rest of the world but in the UK, the arcades are shocking. Stuff doesn't work and the choice of games are generally balls. Here though, I've been playing DDR X2, Jubeat, Beatmania, Mahjong 4, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mushihime Sama.....the choice of games within the local area is rediculous.

The best part of all this is the little plastic cards you can get for about 400 yen that track your stats for each game. Being the massive statistics whore that I am I love this crap, although I've only got a MJ4 card and a e-musement pass so far, I feel that my wallet will have more game cards than anything else by the end.

Well, I'm gonna end this and try and get some internet set up, this shit is hard as hell.

Peace!