Thursday 30 September 2010

The Return!

Wow, its been an interesting couple of weeks without the Internet in my flat, but now I'm up and running at full force! I'm a little annoyed I can't play any Counter Strike over here since my ping is constantly at 300 for any UK servers, but I still have pretty much everything else, so all is well.

Classes have well and truly started up now, and this university is unrelenting with its timetable. 5 days a week, 9am starts! I'm not used to this crap. Although class is pretty fun and its all done by 12 which leaves a good amount of time to catch up with my gaming.

The arcades are still as fun as ever. I've pretty much settled on Jubeat and Mahjong 4 as my main games of choice and with those convenient stat cards I get to enlarge my e-peen with delicious stats and rankings

I also decided to cave in and get myself some PSP games while I was walking around a book store. I managed to pick up Persona 3 Portable, just because I'm a massive Shin Megami Tensei fan and another interesting little game called God Eater which looks like Namco's answer to Monster Hunter. I've yet to play either since I'm still finishing off Panzer Dragoon Saga, but all in good time.

So that is that, now I'm all set up expect the posts to come thick and fast. There's lots to tell