Thursday 21 October 2010

Hmm...Post Time!

Remember what I said about posts coming thick and fast? Yeah, I lied. This is a combination of my general lack of enthusiasm to update and the constant stream of homework and tests I'm getting from the University.

Plus, my gaming has kind of fallen into a routine that writing about seems somewhat pointless. I'm itching to see a good movie or buy something new but being in Japan kind of limits that somewhat. Anyway! I've started playing Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey but I'll write more on this later, I have a big rant about this compared to pokemon so I'll save that for its own post.

Another reason I've not been posting is my involvement with the Kyudo Club over here. For those not familiar Kyudo its Japanese Archery and when things get going in full swing its damn cool. I also got to experience Nagoya festival, which was fun as all hell. I got some really badly shot footage of the Taiko drums which I'll upload to youtube and link here in the next day or so.

I want to post more but when there's not really much interesting stuff to blog about I really can't be bothered. Anyway, watch this space for some crap touristy videos!